- Botanical Name: Mentha x piperita L.
- Origin: USA
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery. Always dilute.
- Note: Top Note
- Aroma Families: Green, Minty, Herbal
- Aroma: Fresh, green, cooling, penetrating, and minty but with a distinctive grass-like undertone rather than the Peppermint-candy sweetness in the undertone of our other Peppermint oils.
- Contraindications: Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children; otherwise has GRAS status (Generally Recognized as Safe). Avoid use with children less than 2-½ years old, elders, epileptics, pregnant and/or nursing women; may contra-indicate homeopathic remedies. Do patch test.